LIKE AND SHARE CONTESTS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to those who enter any LIKE AND SHARE campaign and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Nave Law, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Nave Law as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by entering on Facebook through:
Liking the Nave Law Facebook Page and Sharing the post, one time. Sharing more than once may void the entry altogether. Multiple shares do not increase your chance of winning.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nave Law. You may enter only once per platform. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Nave Law.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive various prizes, from tickets to sporting events to concerts, and may be changed at any time. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. Nave Law shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Nave Law’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any prize-related expenses, including without limitation any federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nave Law to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: A random drawing will select the winner under the supervision of Nave Law. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 24 hours following the selection of the winner. Nave Law shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize after the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT NAVE LAW’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Nave Law, anyone acting on behalf of Nave Law, and Nave Law’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nave Law. Suppose the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party. In that case, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nave Law from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Nave Law may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Nave Law reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Nave Law’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Nave Law may select the Winner from all eligible entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nave Law. In its sole discretion, Nave Law reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Nave Law has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Nave Law reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Nave Law and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE U.S. AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Nave Law.
12. The Campaign hosted by Nave Law is sponsored, endorsed, administered by, and is not associated with Facebook.
13. By participating in the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all official rules.
14. By participating in this contest, You, the Contestant or person entering a contestant, agrees to receive emails. You will be able to unsubscribe to anything from a 3rd party.